Original topic:

s20 battery drain and heating issue

(Topic created on: 05-14-2020 04:18 PM)
rajanswers
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Request you all to know not buy s20 series phone as the device has extremely bad battery backup and over heating issues,  and when you will complain about it,  no one is going to listen to you as the CEO helpdesk will say to you all that they don't believe what customers say they only believe what their service center people will tell them after diagnosing your device ,  Samsung is not all customer centric firm , even if you write it to their mobile head division the CEO helpdesk will call you back saying the same thing to take the device to the service center for diagnosis 
13 Comments
User28
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Did you send error report to samsung?
rajanswers
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
i checked the phone temperature on antutu benchmark and the app shows the cpu temperature around 68 degree Celsius
0 Likes
TechnoStud
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I have already stopped using this device😤😤 just touching it the temperature goes beyond 45° and battery drains 10 to 15% in just 10 mins i have just made a big mistake will never buy samsung **bleep** again
rajanswers
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
i have decided not to buy Samsung products ever in future as the device has errors and even thier CEO is not ready to listen to their customers
Shivrohan
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
same here, I want to return and get the refund, can I get
0 Likes
KanjiKher
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I am also big disappointed to Samsung I have already mail to ceo and then next day there call me and tell me to service center my city to Samsung service center 550 km distance so what about it I have no idea i am taling that but he not agreed to refund he said must visit service center
0 Likes
rajanswers
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
they will not listen to you or believe you , and they will never agree to provide you the refund
0 Likes
rajanswers
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
still requesting others not to buy Samsung s20 line up as you guys will waste your money
0 Likes
rajanswers
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
and i request all our samsung members to kindly promote this message to all others so that none of others money is wasted
0 Likes