Original topic:

s10plus issue !!

(Topic created on: 06-20-2019 01:22 PM)
Bro
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Dear Samsung i have almost 70 thousand rupee to get this s10 plus in my hands and seriously i wss quite satisfied as the phone looks good and have all that top notch features that anyone would ever expect but sooner i realized i have made a blunder mistake as -
The battery backup- it hardly last for 5-6 hours even on mild usage ( without playing any game )
Camera - it's good in day light but in dark the only thing you notice is noise ....and night mode it's crap to be honest 
-----  still every company face these problems i know and they fix after some software release like apple do with there portrait mode when it was first released ----
But when you buy this much costly phone one thing you wanted just after that unboxing is that blazing fast performance but Samsung you failed it here to 
- i guess you must aware of game pubg mobile... it's popular and you have even used in your mobile phone promotion ( to be specific in s10 ad ) . But in actuall the game hardy run about 45fps on HDR settings .... also in smooth (lowest) settings it hardly manage to run at 50fps ..... after 3 minute f game play the phone goes crazy and start dropping/skipping frames. 
It's not because of exynos chip .... device with much more inferior chipsets ( even running on snapdragon 600 series) are running games much more smoothly . I hope Samsung will take this problem seriously as there are already 100 of users on YouTube complaining about this PUBG frame drop problem on YouTube. So i request you developers to do something about this problem. 
Peace out 
11 Comments
Galaxy S
You are absolutely correct, I don't know about pubg thing, but..camera is worst when it comes to artificial lighting or indoor lighting..and I have already mailed Samsung about this issue(That too on a harsh note), I got a reply that they have forwarded the same to the concerned department. Second, when we zoom any photographs, images are not that clear, it started showing noise before reaching its maximum limit. Third, earlier battery issue was not there, its started after May updates. So, wait for the coming updates and hope for the best, but on a serious note, s10 series needs some QUALITY UPDATES. 👍
Bro
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Seriously the camera is worst in artificial light..... video shows flickering and the wide angle lens (don't even think about it ). Video clarity on super steady is also bad , live focus is total crap .Don't know what Samsung is trying to do ....
0 Likes
Bro
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
i tried my best to address all the camera problems in this ..... share it as much as you can .... hope Samsung will fix it as soon as possible https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/s10-camera/m-p/1687581#M217609
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I already raised this issue with the Samsung and that too multiple times, I hope they will gonna resolve it very soon..they have to..👍
pma1612
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
totally agree about the camera & Battery problems. Ps: You've some serious detailed information about the camera problems in that link :) I agree with all this except that pubg mobile is working quite fine on mine (must be around 45 FPS) which I find to be a non issue tbh
Bro
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
you are in snapdragon or exynos varient?
pma1612
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
no it's exynos 9820 (the Indian variant ofc)
S10Najafgarh
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
use twitter and make tag @samsungHelp_IN
Bro
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
ok
0 Likes