Original topic:

#s10plus #Note10 #Last update camera timebomb glitch

(Topic created on: 08-15-2019 01:55 PM)
AJindia
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
About the update I have recently just today I noticed that there was a software timebomb  placed in the Last Software Update on 27th July.  in the camera application of S10 plus because my photos have suddenly down graded to worst photos ever I am not talking about front camera I am talking about back camera and the back camera photos are absolutely terrible absolutely terrible so terrible that I had to actually switch to ONEplus 6 and A50 which I had at home just to take pictures of Birthday party at home. This was done intentionally as Note 10 was released few days back. And now my photos looks like they are from a 6MP camera. And almost all photos are coming out Blur. I reset my camera to save the situation but no it was not happening. The colors are faded. The camera is slow. Means I had to take a pic of people laughing on a joke at the party in a living room nothing big or far normal house. And the camera clicked so late that I missed the shot. Never have I ever missed a moment on any Samsung phones but this is terrible  I am giving up on this horrible s10plus.

Also since the launch I just happen to check how much they would give me if just incase I would want to buy note 10 plus I got this phone for 67k and in just 4 months samsung itself it's a Shame
That samsung has down priced it's own phone to 27k that's terrible. That shows how Samsung values it's own flagship products in just less than 4 months. 

NOTE 10 USERS READ BELOW.

S10 PLUS HAS BETTER APERTURE OM FRONT CAMERA AND S9 HAD EVEN BETTER EVEN MY OLD S7 EDGE HAD BETTER FRONT CAMERA. NOW NOTE 10 PLUS HAS EVEN WORST APERTURE 2.0 NOT 1.7 OR 1.6 OT 1.5 ITS TERRIBLE. SO PLEASE DONT EVEN BOTHER TO BUY NOTE 10

IM LOYAL SAMSUNG USER SINCE S2 AND AFTER WAITING FOR NOTE 10 I THINK ITS DONE. I M DONE WITH SAMSUNG FORVER.
PLUS THEY REMOVE THE HEADPHONE JACK. HOW DO THEY EXPECT PEOPLE TO PLAY FORTNITE OR PUBG 2 MOST GRAPHIC INTENSIVE POPULAR GAMES?

BLUETOOTH IS ALWAYS FLAWED
PLUS YOU NEED TO CHARGE WHILE YOU PLAY SO YOU NEED HEADPHONE JACK AND CHARGING TOGETHER. 

Guys please go thru  All my post regarding Samsung S10 plus issues at the moment none of the issues can be solved because all these are  hardware. And not software.

I am warning you that if you want to buy Samsung note 10 or note 10 plus then you better read all my post regarding S10 issues all the issues in S10 are the same and would be to same or note 10.

This is screenshot of the degraded value of your brand new s10 plus by Samsung 

GauravK21
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
And yes I too have S9+ and S10+ both and I will say that Camera has improved a lot on S9+ after Pie Update ... (No company degrades Camera Quality just for selling their newer devices) ..

And I've no complaint for my S10+ also.. (It is totally working fine without any issues ..)
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
It did degraded but after several updates the problem also solved but since there is lack of certain things in camera department like the slide to zoom is missing on regular s9 and not pro mode video recording
GauravK21
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Slide to zoom is also not there on S9+
0 Likes
AJindia
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
bro you are not a photographer u are a user thus u dont see what I see. sorry to say that
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
you have not looked at the when one ui was launched it was half baked the photo quality was not good when the pie os was given to Samsung but after several updates the camera issue has been solved
0 Likes
AJindia
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
@GauravK21 see the attached SS. It's from the Samsung official site. now they do everything with Cashify and they rejected my filly working s7 edge also now my s10 plus is absolutely brand new. and btw you cannot buy from OLX any more. they refused services or DOA for me as saying 3rd party is not allowed. you have the be the owner bill has to be on your name.
0 Likes
GauravK21
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
No that's not possible...

No Company can do this...

they have no right to stop you selling your device to OLX or Quikr
0 Likes
AJindia
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I have faced this on my new phone which had camera issues I went for DOA. they did not allow they showed me print of rules no service allowed for 3rd party. I sold my 1st s10 plus for 7k less and paid almost 11k more to get the new in my name . trust me I m samsung oldest user I m here to ask samsung for help not for anything understand
0 Likes
GauravK21
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Don't think Samsung's Executive will reply here ...

They all are Bots and behave like Dead Persons ...
AJindia
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I'm ok to prove if you guys are from Mumbai. I know what I am saying and have issues with the phone. maybe my phone 2nd piece how much bad luck that is then or is it all the phones.