Original topic:

#s10plus #Note10 #Last update camera timebomb glitch

(Topic created on: 08-15-2019 01:34 PM)
AJindia
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
About the update I have recently just today I noticed that there was a software timebomb  placed in the Last Software Update on 27th July.  in the camera application of S10 plus because my photos have suddenly down graded to worst photos ever I am not talking about front camera I am talking about back camera and the back camera photos are absolutely terrible absolutely terrible so terrible that I had to actually switch to ONEplus 6 and A50 which I had at home just to take pictures of Birthday party at home. This was done intentionally as Note 10 was released few days back. And now my photos looks like they are from a 6MP camera. And almost all photos are coming out Blur. I reset my camera to save the situation but no it was not happening. The colors are faded. The camera is slow. Means I had to take a pic of people laughing on a joke at the party in a living room nothing big or far normal house. And the camera clicked so late that I missed the shot. Never have I ever missed a moment on any Samsung phones but this is terrible  I am giving up on this horrible s10plus.

Also since the launch I just happen to check how much they would give me if just incase I would want to buy note 10 plus I got this phone for 67k and in just 4 months samsung itself it's a Shame
That samsung has down priced it's own phone to 27k that's terrible. That shows how Samsung values it's own flagship products in just less than 4 months. 

NOTE 10 USERS READ BELOW.

S10 PLUS HAS BETTER APERTURE OM FRONT CAMERA AND S9 HAD EVEN BETTER EVEN MY OLD S7 EDGE HAD BETTER FRONT CAMERA. NOW NOTE 10 PLUS HAS EVEN WORST APERTURE 2.0 NOT 1.7 OR 1.6 OT 1.5 ITS TERRIBLE. SO PLEASE DONT EVEN BOTHER TO BUY NOTE 10

IM LOYAL SAMSUNG USER SINCE S2 AND AFTER WAITING FOR NOTE 10 I THINK ITS DONE. I M DONE WITH SAMSUNG FORVER.
PLUS THEY REMOVE THE HEADPHONE JACK. HOW DO THEY EXPECT PEOPLE TO PLAY FORTNITE OR PUBG 2 MOST GRAPHIC INTENSIVE POPULAR GAMES?

BLUETOOTH IS ALWAYS FLAWED
PLUS YOU NEED TO CHARGE WHILE YOU PLAY SO YOU NEED HEADPHONE JACK AND CHARGING TOGETHER. 

Guys please go thru  All my post regarding Samsung S10 plus issues at the moment none of the issues can be solved because all these are  hardware. And not software.

I am warning you that if you want to buy Samsung note 10 or note 10 plus then you better read all my post regarding S10 issues all the issues in S10 are the same and would be to same or note 10.

This is screenshot of the degraded value of your brand new s10 plus by Samsung 

21 Comments
StrictlyBiker
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
not only samsung every smart phone company dng the same..........u wont get headphone jack any of flagship smartphones right now...........every smart phne prices decrease eventually using of 2 to 3 months as well recently i bought oneplus 7 pro for 48k after using 20days the price i getting was 39k..........i recognize that every smart phone price will decrease once u use atleast weak also
Nira78
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Its true that The upgradation programme for Note -10 is meaning less. 4 month S10 Plus @₹27K is really SHOCKING. customer will stuck to S10 Plus rather than opt Note-10 . while rate will goes down then only he will think
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
this shows you have lack of knowledge about the tech. you don't even know about today's wireless technology. blue tooth head sets and ear buds and ear phones are much better than wired head sets . Bluetooth 5.0 has the better audio quality these days I have been checking and testing these tech technology and I think the today's Bluetooth head sets are enough mature to replace the wired head sets . and for the charging you can always use wireless charging pad .

I consider note 10 as bad phone because
of these reasons

1 no heart rate sensor
2 no iris scanner
3 primitive fingerprint scanner
4 bezel less display
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
according to data 75 percentage of people don't use the head phone jack either
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I think it is also the time to ditch the charging jack as well .

because I generally use wireless charging
for storing photos and videos I use Google photos as Google photos provide high quality storage of photos and videos. and the Google photos does not even fills up it has unlimited storage
for files I use Microsoft one drive it has provided me the 105 GB to store the things .

and still I have 100 GB empty in my phone
SD cards does not matters me a lot
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
and if something goes wrong I transfer my data in pc wirelessly
0 Likes
AJindia
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
bro I have everything
even Samsung Buds
they are big failure I have to still make a video on those

I have bluetooth 5.0 other brand also they are ok not bad

if you ever see any videos about bluetooth lag you will know

I have wireless chargers also
I have everything from Samsung
I had a s2 watch which also failed
company said due to Moisture went into it due to Sweat I play football

now tell me what kind of reason that is

i still have that watch as mother board was 16k plus the battery 2k

i am sure you are a techy
but the real user will only know what all this is about so 1st u come and understand what I am saying then comment.
about the buds. they loose power if kept outside without connected to any device in 8 hrs or so.
my other 3rd party bluetooth has 90% charging left even if I turn them on after 5 days

that's the issue
I m real world user I know what I m sayingb
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I agree that there is battery problem but it should not be considered as failure Bluetooth audio has been much better than the previous generation and for the battery you are concerned then let me tell you as my user experience galaxy watch buds and some of my Bluetooth head sets and blue tooth speaker works fine for me . the battery drains because you certainly don't turn off those things
0 Likes
GauravK21
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
These prices are not correct ..
I'm getting 35k for my S9+
0 Likes