Original topic:

s10lite

(Topic created on: 05-26-2020 12:28 PM)
sruthinlfa1997
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
My galaxy s10lite isn't fast charging.. have any body has this issue.. or have solved this
Arth1
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
isn't your device running on android 10?
0 Likes
himansh221
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
when you charge mobile remove back case
0 Likes
Galaxy S
i don't use a case..not even a temeperd glass
Galaxy S
Dont you get text super fast charging on lock screen while charging?
Or what is the issue?
Please post screenshot of battery usage to explain. A71 is similar to s10 lite in terms of battery and bundled charger and it takes around 1 hour to full charge from 30 to 100
0 Likes
Galaxy S
it takes 2.30 hr to get to full charge
0 Likes
Galaxy S
post the screen shot of battery usage. Like I did. You don't have to use mobile while charging. Otherwise it will charge slow.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
i dont use phone while i charge
0 Likes
Galaxy S
You didnt charge your mobile from 0 to 100 in the screenshot attached. How can you say that it is taking 2.5 hours to charge? First charge it from 0 to 100 then check how much time it took to charge. When you select a block in the graph, it denotes 2 hours.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
use ur brain dude.. when i normally connects it shows 1 hr till fully charg..but now iths 2.5 hrs since fully charged.. nd i have reseted my phone to test will it help to fix these prblm
0 Likes
Galaxy S
dude mind ur language. I am just trying to help. Did you post any proof that your mobile is taking 2.5 hours to charge. Even samsung service centers will not listen to you if you will not be able to prove your issue.

And I am using my brains to help you.
0 Likes