Original topic:

s10 slow motion video flikers or lags

(Topic created on: 04-07-2020 09:26 PM)
Dinesh2112
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
When i record in slowmotion 1080, 240 fps. The video is having lags or stucks for a sec or frame skipping i dont no how to say but the flow of slo motion is missing. Any solution plz help. Even when using insystem also the same problem cant able to edit.

PLZ HELP IF ANY SOLUTION
32 Comments
Galaxy S
if you are using it in indoor light it seems flickering because lights also flickers and you can only see flickering in slow motion
Dinesh2112
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
its out door.. i know about the Flickr problem due to shutter speed but its different. the frame is freezing while recording as well as playing.
Shahanewaj
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Bro Solve My Slowmo Problem in S10e. I was Posted Earlier my 3rd post See And comment solution.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
you can do screen recording and send feedback via member app to samsung
Dinesh2112
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
sure thank you
0 Likes
Galaxy S
you can accept solution if this works thanks
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To enhance the device performance kindly follow the below mentioned steps:

1) Reset camera settings: Click Camera > Go to Camera Settings > Reset Settings.
2) Clear camera app data: Go to Settings > Apps > Camera > Select Storage > Clear Data and click OK.

We would request you to kindly attach the log file and send it to us in the Samsung member application(attach when the issue occurs within first 15 minutes of the occurrence of the issue.):-
Samsung Members App > Feedback >Error report > Attach log file for any issue

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Ondrej_H
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I did all of that and video is not smooth. It is lagging like crazy. I did even factory reset and tried it directly after that. Not good.

S10, exynos, Android 11

0 Likes
karthegan
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
same problem with my Samsung galaxy note 10
0 Likes