Bro
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
So i tested the s10+ camera after june security patch in different light conditions and got no major update . But one are where there is major room for improvement is s10's portrait mode . 
So i tested the portrait mode using the GoggleCam mod and Samsung own camera app. And the difference is of day and night.... pics captured on GCam are so much better in term of bokeh and edge detection yeah the app tend to darken the images but that can be edited in post production on the other hand on Samsung own camera app the images come out are very puchy/vivid but are so bad in edge detection and ruins all the fun of capturing the portraits when camered with GCam mode . 

Both the apps are tested on same hardware i.e. Samsung s10+ so it's clear how a software can make drastic changes in the output.  
So i request Samsung developers to look at these GCam mods and try to improve the portrait mode on s10 . 
Btw i have attached the pics for comparison 

( model - @sanat_kalia do follow him on insta) 
6 Comments
arindam7
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
can you send the gcam link ?
0 Likes
Bro
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
i found it on XDA .... don't remember who was the developer..... but yeah i can mail the apk
0 Likes
Sidhabhi
Options
Galaxy S
I totally agree, samsung is not seriously taking our feedbacks..there is no such major improvement on camera front. Camera still struggles in artificial light..front camera still remains the same..Goodluck to Samsung.. 👍..really dissapointed.
0 Likes
Bro
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
yeah...
0 Likes
Bro
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
we all s10 user need to take some serious steps .... like we can post on social media tagging Samsung officials maybe that will work
0 Likes
sri07
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
can you please send me the link for gcam ? email id : srinidhiu07@gmail.com
0 Likes