Original topic:

s10 plus Battery usage

(Topic created on: 05-08-2019 10:41 AM)
Nikhil9211
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Dear friend.
Please drop you s10plus battery usage detail here. I WANT TO COMPARE IT WITH MY. I think i am not getting that great compared to what i have heard that we will get. My expectations are now 😩

#s10+ #galaxy #galaxys10plus #galaxys10+ #battery #s10plusbattery #s10+battery #galaxyissue #s10+battryissue #s10 #s10+ #galaxyfamily #samsung
0 Likes
10 Comments
sonijiS20p
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
ek baar charge pe kitna chl jata hai
0 Likes
Nikhil9211
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
vary karta h... parso 7 hr screen on time tha kal 6 ... kabhi 4 kabhi 5
0 Likes
Galaxy S
It depends from person to person and on their usage,it can't be same for everyone. For average users,it will give almost 24hrs of battery output but if you are gamer or watch loads of videos,then you will get 10-12hrs or so..The biggest drop is visible in between 100-90%,battery level decreases very fast from 100-90%,after that it becomes stable. I raised this issue with Samsung care and gave them feedback to fix this issue via some updates but I know there is no point..Overall I am quite satisfied with its battery output.
0 Likes
Nikhil9211
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
yes, it drop fastly from 100 to 90%
i use to get 6hr screen on time on heavy use.. and in normal 7 its that ok?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Yeah,its fine..6hr screen time with heavy usage,that's good bro..
0 Likes
sonijiS20p
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
seven to eight hours of running time is good but it consume the battery without any uses is very bad thing. i think it is happening due to software problem.
0 Likes
ahmedkhafagy
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Very bad battery on Samsung s10plus exynos version i leave my phone 70% i just leave it for 6 hours with no use i found the battery like 60% happens every time .

0 Likes
Nikhil9211
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
kinda same... i dont know why it is using battery when it is on sleeping mode.. i check solutions for it .. they said turn off dual tap to wakeup and lift to wakeup...still not wort doing that.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
That's quite interesting,I never experienced 10% fall in battery level in just 6hrs without any usage. You,may change your battery settings and keep it in optimize mode,2nd always optimize your phone..and restart your phone on every alternate days. Also,check if there are any 3rd party apps in your phone that resulting such issue.
0 Likes