Original topic:

s10 lite

(Topic created on: 07-17-2020 03:10 AM)
jo0jo0
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Hello guys as my earlier post i told you all regarding the green tint and grey black colours submersions in dark mode, just received a securtiy patch update i hoped that these issues would be gone but i am sad to say that still its there, only camera picture results got better and finger print sensor working pretty good then before.
I hope that samsung keeps looking in this issue or i would change my both phones to Huawei or One plus. 
Note 10 and s10 lite users with ui 2.1 plz raise this issue so that higher concerns take a look.

11 Comments
Galaxy S
Hi, please go to the home screen of Samsung Members then press Get help in the lower part of the screen, or you can go to the nearest Samsung service centre, I believe your phone is still under warranty.
jo0jo0
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
yes my phone is under warranty only 15 days i bought this phone, but do you have such problem in your phone?
my note 10 was perfect before the ui 2.1 update but after the update it also have the same issue
Galaxy S
Acutely I haven't been through this issue with my device، but I know that some users have experienced a similar problem, I'm not sure whether if it's a hardware or a software issue, so since your phone is still under warranty it's better to visit a Samsung service centre to check it up.
jo0jo0
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
which phone you use and is it on UI 2.1, yup i will pay visit tomorrow to service center as well.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Mine is Note 9 with One UI 2.1
0 Likes
jo0jo0
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
i heard note 9 also have such issues in UI 2.1
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Nothing so far.
0 Likes
jo0jo0
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
its good that you don't have such an issue, well will go tomorrow after 3pm and lets see what happens i already saw another s10 lite with ui 2.0 its not having this issue
venkatspace
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
same issue bro. Now, bit confused whether claim for warranty or not. what about your opinion?
0 Likes