Original topic:

s10 lite regarding missing features

(Topic created on: 07-09-2020 02:52 PM)
Lazybug
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
There we go again forget about s10 lite got one ui 2.1 update .....there are more bugs after the june update.....my phone screen is literally turning greenish yellow over grey screen 😑....and in top of that poor recognition of usb c port  .....and on top of that half baked updates which completely ruins the experience.....i mean look at a51 a71 note 10 lite all of them have a proper pro mode and a decent shutter speed ...there is even 4k 60fps front recording in front camera too in note 10 lite  and look at s10 lite it got none ...the above fellow phones give you a better camera and its software experience......on one hand samsung is making improvements in other phones but in s10lite naah ....its shifting focus to down grade the performance....like why samsung 😕...its not about the no of updates you provided since last few weeks but its all about improvements and new features which updates for S10 lite completely lack 🥴🥴

Hope s10 lite gets a proper pro mode too ....

Cheers 🤞

And if anyone facing the green tint on you screen on Grey colored screen at 10 - 20% brightness please mention below 
0 Likes
8 Comments
Galaxy S
A71 pro mode error.
Galaxy S
yeah I'm facing too
bssm
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yeah I'm also facing the green tint issue
sakthikings
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
yes I am facing green tint issues and type c connecter problem
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, please be assured and to resolve "display" issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1) Check device in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears >Press and hold the power off icon.
Exit safe mode: Hold the power button and select restart on the device.
2) Reset the device: settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question) along with  Video or Screen-shots. This will help us to further investigate and resolve your concern.
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

And also would like to inform you that as of now there is now information available regarding any of these features so, whenever there will be any update of it you will be informed for the same.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Aalok16
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
hey guys do you have any update regarding the issue, i am currently facing the same issue where the top of my screen becomes green at like 5% brightness
0 Likes
goku1202
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
i m facing same issues 😕
0 Likes
Sreeram7
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
0 Likes