Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

s10 lite pictures only using 12mp while clicking

(Topic created on: 02-17-2020 12:25 PM)
Manasd
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
S10 lite pictures are only clicking on 12 mp for rear camera when showing the detail for that pircture.

Please help me knowing why my 48 mp is not clicking when taking picture???

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy S
Try tapping on aspect ratio option in camera and select the first one which ends with the word "h".

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy S
Im not using S10 lite, but if you choose full resolution HDR will not support I think, and in 12mp HDR will support, you can have a check with this settings, im not sure about HDR support at 48mp camera.

View solution in context

7 Comments
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
48Mp is pixel binned (1*4 binning) to 12Mp i.e, uses pixel binning to combine four pixels into one and thus pictures taken on the 48MP camera has a final resolution of 12MP.
It basically means each pixel will have more information, capturing a lot of details in the photos. Even in low-light conditions, photos look superb.
0 Likes
Manasd
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
thnx a lott
0 Likes
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
NP
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy S
Try tapping on aspect ratio option in camera and select the first one which ends with the word "h".
Manasd
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
resolution is not that great in 48 mp if i compare with 12 mp pic..r u getting the same??
Solution
Galaxy S
Im not using S10 lite, but if you choose full resolution HDR will not support I think, and in 12mp HDR will support, you can have a check with this settings, im not sure about HDR support at 48mp camera.
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Hi there,

Please follow the below mentioned step in order to resolve the issue:

> Check the Picture size (Camera Capacity) in camera setting (It should be Max according to Camera Capacity) or check by changing the aspect ratio.

> If still issue persists, register your concern in Samsung members app (click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report).

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes