Highlighted
Active Level 8
I am planning to buy s10 lite. I have some confusion.

1. Does it have HDR compatibility?

Neither Flipkart nor official Samsung store show that it can stream HDR content. But some YouTube reviewers are saying that it can. So what's the truth? 

2. I am planning to pay in cod and this option is available both on Flipkart and Galaxy store. But I am skeptical of Flipkart if they'll send me defective or faulty unit and not even accept replacement.
While with store I am skeptical that they'll take much time in shipping. So can someone help with their experience to clear my doubts?

I am sorry for putting such minor questions but as 40k is big amt for me and I've been saving for this phone, so I really need help to have peace of mind. 
6 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Active Level 1
Check gsmareana review of the device. It is also specified their that it supports HDR. I also checked YouTube and it does support HDR@1080p,60FPS

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Active Level 4
Yes. It supports HDR10+ Screenshot from Netflix app from my S10Lite

Highlighted
Active Level 4
I ordered from Flipkart and my device has no issue at all. I think it's safe to buy from Flipkart

Highlighted
Active Level 4
1. I don't owe a s10 lite but based on reviews it seems to have HDR compatibility...

2. Don't worry...you can buy in flipkart...but make sure to open the box in the presence of the delivery guy and check the components😁 ...when i bought the s9 plus via flipkart the delivery guy itself asked me to open the box and check it as he found the box a bit heavier than it should be...he made a recording in case required..but fortunately there was no issue...moreover you can always contact the nearest service center if required

Highlighted
Active Level 3
Yes I have S10 lite and it has HDR compatibility.

Highlighted
Active Level 3
Do not worry I have ordered online from flipkart and there is no problem with the phone also there is a option you can buy it from store

17 Comments
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
how to insert telugu language, I set English and telugu, but not appear telugu language
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
in messages
Highlighted
Active Level 8
type- asdfgyjonngfdjuk
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
typed as above script but not use
Highlighted
Active Level 1
I bought from flipkart with exchange for 33k. I told the delivery guy to wait until I unboxed and checked the content. It was CoD so no problems there. You can do the same.
Highlighted
Active Level 8
thank you bro. Does it supports HDR content?
Highlighted
Active Level 1
Honestly very few apps actually use HDR. So no way to know. But in a review I read that it supports HDR on Netflix. Currently don't have active Netflix so I cannot test it.
Highlighted
Active Level 8
thanks bro. 👍🏽
Highlighted
Active Level 1
Check gsmareana review of the device. It is also specified their that it supports HDR. I also checked YouTube and it does support HDR@1080p,60FPS