Active Level 9
Netflix, Samsung music, prime and jio cinema suddenly stops after playing for sometimes. Not happening with YouTube.
I've disabled these apps from battery optimization and also from background check. Still happening.

Anyone else facing this issue? 
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Active Level 7
please accept solution if it works

View solution in original post

Active Level 8

Hi there,

Please perform the following steps to resolve the issue:

1- Settings > apps > tap on 3 dots (Upper right corner) > reset app preferences > reset.

2- Settings > apps > select the particular applications > storage > clear cache > go back > force stop.

3- Clear the RAM memory of device (Settings > Device care > Memory > Clean Now).

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions). 

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

8 Comments
Active Level 7
no bro not facing this issue.maybe a software bug. wait for the next update
oh no! then it means it's my device 🙁
Active Level 7
bro I suggest that you disable the apps then clear the data of those apps and then enable them back
okay bro. I'll definitely try this. thank you
Active Level 7
please accept solution if it works

Expert Level 5
once reset your app preferences and settings. Once also check you have any these apps as sleeping (if this if battery optimization you are taking then it's okay) when you update the phone let us know if it's solved.

if this helps you accept please accept solution.
Active Level 8

Hi there,

Please perform the following steps to resolve the issue:

1- Settings > apps > tap on 3 dots (Upper right corner) > reset app preferences > reset.

2- Settings > apps > select the particular applications > storage > clear cache > go back > force stop.

3- Clear the RAM memory of device (Settings > Device care > Memory > Clean Now).

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions). 

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

thank you so much