Original topic:

s10 lite display problem

(Topic created on: 07-25-2020 04:05 PM)
krish1204
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Facing dark grey patch on screen in dark in s10 lite even when display has been changed.

15 Comments
krish1204
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yeah they are just seeing about profit now but it would cost them in long run..
Rishi4D
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I think HDR displays are overrated. Most of the content we watch are not in HDR and I would anyday go for a good HDR compliant montior over a smartphone if I needed HDR. But either way it's just waste of money.
0 Likes
dipgggg05
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
i did not face such problems may be it could be software bug... try to get stable software update
0 Likes
kesava94
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
same issue with me..
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve the issue kindly follow the given below steps:-

1. Check device in safe mode:- Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears >Press and hold the power off icon.
Exit safe mode: Hold the power button and select restart on the device.

2. Reset the device:- Settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
satyajit16
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I also facing same display problem in my s10 lite......worst display ever i have been used.
0 Likes