Savannah
Active Level 9
I am unable to charge to full. Charger keeps disconnecting itself. Charging takes more then 1 hrs. 

The icon shows its charging, but its not. 
This issue started just recently.  

I didn't drop my phone or charger. Charger is intact, I am unable to understand the issue.
I purchased this phone on 1st March and now this issue started. Also I am unable to buy new charger from galaxy store, as they don't deliver to my pin code.
What to do?
40 Comments
Prano
Active Level 7
Try your luck by changing charging/data cable. Use good quality cable or turn off fast charging.

If changing cable solves this issue then its problem with your supplies cable else try using spare charger and cable and try your luck.
I don't have data cable. Couldn't buy it. Only this orginal charger I have and if this stops work then I have no other option 😟
Prano
Active Level 7
You are saying that you don't have any other phone in your house that has USB C cable 🤔

If I assume that charger as well as data cable is ok then it might be problem with battery calibration. Go to homescreen, press and hold power key till it shuts down and turn on, then plug in charger. And try to drain your battery till its gets switch off. If its problem with battery calibration then giving 3 full charge cycles should recalibrate your battery, but chances of battery calibration issue is very rare for any newly launched ph not stored in switched off condition for prolonged period.
Sidhabhi
Switch it off and try to charge..or try charging with different socket..also, check if cable and adapter contact point is intact or not..
yes bro I did all that. connect/re connect. change sockets. nothing happened. also it charges okay for 60% but after that it just cease charging on it's own. then I have to do whole charade of connecting/disconnecting/ reconnecting. changing ports etc, then it'll charge for sometime then stop again
immi007
Expert Level 5
Try charging the phone while it’s powered down.

also you can try wireless charging to charge fully(if you have one)

Also do a force restart once.
If anything doesn't work try re calibration of battery.
*#0228#
since it's a new phone I don't recommend it.
thanks bro. I'll try your suggestions
what happened?