Original topic:

s10+ issues

(Topic created on: 05-29-2019 04:35 AM)
asbeer
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
i suffer heavily of this bug. I installed it on sunday ... unfortunately i was not warned before. Who could have thought that a patch regarding Wifi stability and night mode photography affects lock screen and fingerprint? i got the following issues: * sometimes no unlock is needed to use phone * randomly locks screen whilst using the phone * UI fragments of fingerprint sensor stays on the unlocked phone and apps * App freezes * Hardware volume buttons reacts extremely slow if anything. Sometimes it doesn't at all. * Weak up from idle does sometimes not work. i can get it to work after a reboot, but that can not be a permanent solution.
0 Likes
10 Comments
aslamchachu
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
even i am facing the same problem
BasimSulthan
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
try clearing cache from recovery
starmoon
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
you have to format your phone it is the only quick solution bcs I have also updated my s10 plus but not facing any of these problems so your phone have bugs that can be removed only by format
adelsalim
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
same issue here..formatting did not solve it...its still the same
asbeer
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
i think I resolve this issue..
0 Likes
asbeer
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
if anyone configured bixby button for some other functions through the app..remove it .and uninstall the app too.
0 Likes
adelsalim
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
at first when I formatted my phone ..i thought the issue got solved..after a days use it came back again...are u sure ur technique solved it completely
0 Likes
asbeer
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
yes.after i ditch bixby config app..my phone works fine. so far..
Zainyy
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Whenever I use Google Assistant the app freezez and I have to Force stop it.
0 Likes