Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

s10 in 2020

(Topic created on: 08-02-2020 04:08 PM)
prakharg
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Hi guys i am planning to buy s10 in upcoming sale of amazon.. I need you suggestion should i get it for myself in 2020 or not and please do share your battery experience too.
0 Likes
prakharg
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
i hardly play any of them so can i consider this phone please tell me
0 Likes
AravindanR
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Since you don't play games S10 plus will be a good choice when compared to S10.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
go for oneplus,s10 battery **bleep**
0 Likes
prakharg
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
no oneplus bro buycott china
0 Likes
Ganesh6401
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Check S10 Lite As Well Cause It Comes With Snapdragon Processor And Gives Great Battery Backup And Performance And U Can Install Gcam As Well.(Check This As Another Option)
0 Likes
oyemukul
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
buy s10 lite, all because of 855.
0 Likes
sidanashubham
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
go for s10 plus if you want premiumness otherwise go for s10 lite but s10 lite has fhd screen thats big disadavantage you should not go for galaxy s10
Galaxy S
Buy S10 plus or Note 10plus.
0 Likes
prakharg
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
k thanks bro i will buy s10 plus now as most of them are suggesting to go with plus model
0 Likes
mita1234
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
brother don't buy it... i am using it from more than 1 year.... it overheat during gaming and charging... frame rate dripping during game and lagging.. exynos variants are worst... in summer charging stop automatically after some time due to heating and battery consumption is very much... you will love camera of this phone.... please don't buy it and go for oneplus if you love gaming.... i used s4 s5 s8 and now using s10 and this will be my last Samsung with exynos
0 Likes