sKyrockzZz
Beginner Level 2
Yesterday I updated my s10+ one ui 3 and Android 11. But i have facing lots of issue, when i on dark mode i can not receive any call, call app and massageing app crash. When i swipe notification on notification panel phone automatically locked i can't swipe any notification. Battery backup problem. Phone too much heat. And many more problems. Please solve this problem asap. #samsungcare #samsungindia #samsungrndteam
9 Comments
arunnechlani
Active Level 10
There is no such problem reported so far for S10+ OneUI 3.0 update. You should give a try by hard resetting it since you upgraded to new version. Even then problem persist then get it flash by service center.
are you using s10+ on new update?
Yes
ChandanMallick
Active Level 6
Go for App booster in your goodlock module. Your issue will get resolved
dj9494
I am using s10 but don't face any issues.
dj9494
kindly share an error report in the get help section 🙏
Samsung_Support1

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Serena21
Beginner Level 2

I am having the exact same issues on my phone, and it is honestly kinda relieving to know that I am not the only one to experience this. I have reported it through Samsung Members already and am waiting now. I also have discovered that Android Auto and Bluetooth do not work. As well as touching certain options in the settings will also crash the app and turn the screen off.

Lrwhite
Beginner Level 2

I' just updated it yesterday and the exact same thing is happening to me. Notification, display, and app settings always crash when I try to go into them as did the default messaging.