Original topic:

s10+ hang issue app crash issue after new one-ui 3 and Android 11 update

(Topic created on: 01-28-2021 11:50 AM)
sKyrockzZz
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Yesterday I updated my s10+ one ui 3 and Android 11. But i have facing lots of issue, when i on dark mode i can not receive any call, call app and massageing app crash. When i swipe notification on notification panel phone automatically locked i can't swipe any notification. Battery backup problem. Phone too much heat. And many more problems. Please solve this problem asap. #samsungcare #samsungindia #samsungrndteam
10 Comments
arunnechlani
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
There is no such problem reported so far for S10+ OneUI 3.0 update. You should give a try by hard resetting it since you upgraded to new version. Even then problem persist then get it flash by service center.
sKyrockzZz
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
are you using s10+ on new update?
0 Likes
arunnechlani
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes
0 Likes
ChandanMallick
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Go for App booster in your goodlock module. Your issue will get resolved
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I am using s10 but don't face any issues.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
kindly share an error report in the get help section 🙏
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Serena21
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I am having the exact same issues on my phone, and it is honestly kinda relieving to know that I am not the only one to experience this. I have reported it through Samsung Members already and am waiting now. I also have discovered that Android Auto and Bluetooth do not work. As well as touching certain options in the settings will also crash the app and turn the screen off.

0 Likes
Lrwhite
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I' just updated it yesterday and the exact same thing is happening to me. Notification, display, and app settings always crash when I try to go into them as did the default messaging. 

0 Likes