Original topic:

s10+ camera quality is very poor

(Topic created on: 12-30-2019 09:52 AM)
Praveen2401
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
My s10+ camera quality is very poor .... am I only facing this issue or anyone else facing issue with the quality of the camera in s10plus. 
8 Comments
blurryface
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
s10e after one UI 2 update I am noticing significant drop in camera performance.
UI became slow as well as the quality of medium to low light photos have taken a hit.
Praveen2401
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
yes ... same here ... after the one UI 2 beta update the camera quality dropped ... and still it's the same after stable version also..
0 Likes
Sand25
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Guys its recommended to do a hard reset after any major android update. Because some old files and drivers are conflicted with new drivers, by doing hard reset Android 10 will be clean installed, and remember to back up before hard reset. Hope this helped.
Praveen2401
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
have u tried this @sand25...
0 Likes
Rajan_Pandey
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Click with s10 plus
prasanlakhani
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
noticing light leakage. like light streaks check image. have any one has issues
oyemukul
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
same here in s8 after android pie.
Galaxy S

Hi there,

Kindly follow the mentioned steps to resolve the issue in your device.
1- Set the high camera resolution (Open camera > on the top of the screen ratio option is available (next to the timer option) > select 3:4 H for higher resolution).
2- Turn on the Auto Flash (If Available in the Device).
3- Reset the Camera (Camera > Settings > Reset of camera setting).
4- Software update via FOTA or Smart switch PC suite.
For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members application (Open Samsung members app >> click on “+“icon > send feedback >> error report / ask question).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes