Original topic:

s10+ android 10 beta. my views.

(Topic created on: 10-24-2019 09:36 PM)
ajsingh004
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
It's a great update..we all should he very excited about what's coming seriously.it'll take it's time for the final build but the new features are very good..the new swipe gestures are very comfortable to use and the new dark mode settings and the overall responsiveness of the device feels great..yes there are a few bugs like samaung notes not working,netflix app not available on beta etc etc..frequent app crashes but overall it's a beta and a very stable beta.the updated digital well being is good.for gaming I'll have to do some extensive use with pubg,cod..after that i'll update..but till now it's going solid.
15 Comments
ajsingh004
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
ohh and about the new camera ui and update..its feels different..the photos are tad better and the overall softness which was in the images in pie is corrected..full extensive use will be done tomorrow
0 Likes
ajsingh004
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
new one hand mode gesture is also super convenient..ask any questions if someone wants to and I'll try to answer :)
0 Likes
yasarms
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I have received the update now, if final version came, can I update through OTA without any data loss?
0 Likes
ajsingh004
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
look as a word of caution always save your data backup somewhere..data loss can happen anytime in a beta software build..and for the question yes it'll be available but you'll still have to do a reset.
ajsingh004
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
the new animations are fast..lock screen animation and the fingerprint scanner feels a bit fast too..one issue with display though..the new natural display is not as natural as it was in pie.
0 Likes
AshishSarowa
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
my call of duty .mobile is not working now....
0 Likes
ajsingh004
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I didn't try cod..tried pubg though..looks good but its filled with bugs..not yet ready for android 10 maybe..performance on hdr extreme was better than pie..smooth extreme was very good though..cod I'll try soon.
0 Likes
AshishSarowa
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
well probldm solved....had to reinstall the game though....its obb files got deleted or moved during update process....after reinsatlling works like a charm....
ajsingh004
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I just tried some games..cod works fine on the android 10 beta..idk why it didnt work for you but kindly report it with log files :)
0 Likes