Original topic:

s10+ 25w fast charging support

(Topic created on: 02-25-2020 09:21 PM)
rjrcks
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S

I'm just uploading this screenshot because i want all of u to knw firstly that our s10+ supports 25w fast charging but which is locked by the software from samsunh for whatever the reason is but we can complain and i hope so that they will listen to our complain so if you all want 25w fast charge in s10+ then please do complain about it as i have done....Thankyou
14 Comments
shivam18
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Hello rjrcks the new Samsung Galaxy S20 series(S20,S20 + and S20 Ultra) now have 25W Super Fast Charging support.
0 Likes
rjrcks
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
yes i know but i own a S10+ and it does supports 25w internally but is limited by a software block so i just want it to be unlocked
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
it's not limited due to software its limited due to battery compartment that does not have enough hardware to take that much current even if the chipset supports it , the main problem is with the battery itself
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
😂😂😂😂 fast charging via ota well played your device does not have that battery hardware to take 25 w fast charging, your battery should be optimized for taking that much current
0 Likes
rjrcks
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
actually you all should do a little research before commenting because the hardware is capable of having 25w charge as suggested by one of the most reputed persons "iceuniverse" and by his tipsters that samsung is considering the s10 series all the s10e,s10 and the s10+ for 25w fast charge
tandas
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
please add 25w fast charging support.
arunnechlani
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Found some thread looks like via OTA fast 25w charging will be enabled but we need to buy separate charger for the same to use 25w charging
https://www.indiatoday.in/technology/news/story/samsung-galaxy-s10-s10e-s10-plus-25w-fast-charging-s...
Arulvivek
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
please unlock the software and take corrective action to implement into the battery, reason are there everybody knows....supporting to customer is a big victory to Samsung
0 Likes
Galaxy S
No, It was a rumor which was misinterpreted by the Samsung president (He was referring to the s10 5G). Moreover enabling fast charging or changing the voltage is not at all possible via an OTA update.
0 Likes