Original topic:

s series lovers

(Topic created on: 08-29-2020 03:59 PM)
pandatabhi
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
As much as i am active on samsung members i could find the persons who are so much die hard fans of samsung are giving people hope about the amd graphics in the next gen s series but as of now it is announced that it will come with an exynos 1000 and mali g78 gpu hats off to samsung for this great immature decision i can only expect these type of decisions from samsung moreover it will still lack behind the upcoming snapdragon 875 .
And one more amazing thing for thise so called die hard fans the note 20 ultra uses a graphite cooling system as it's primary cooling system there is no copper heat dissipation system in the international version of note 20 ultra thanks for jerry rig to show the reality .

I know still the fans would be fans and would try to find my grammatical mistakes but never would think that note 20 ultra loses from redmi note 8 pro in terms of maintaining the fps in games well let me tell you the price gap 97000 vs 1500 
Now choice is yours. 
0 Likes
6 Comments
klaus2020
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
in note 20 ultra we can play pubg only in smooth +extreme or hdr+ultra . my s9 with exynos 9810 can play in these settings too . even my friend's s8 has these settings. in s10 we can play in hdr + extreme. I don't know what is wrong with note 20 ultra and why Samsung is charging 105000inr . apple iPhone 12 is rumored to be priced around 699 $ and it is manufactured in India so we may see it around 65000inr and it is major upgrade over iPhone 11 .
0 Likes
pandatabhi
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
that's the reality bro everyone should try to understand but no one understands just pre booking the note 20 ultra blindly
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
in my s9 I never notice a single lag in any game in high graphics 😎 ...exynos is not too bogus that can't handle heavy games ...this is to inform you that if someone simply update software via mobile data or wifi then this will happend only ...samsung provides non A/B partition type of Ota update, not like other companies so one and only proper and recommended method is to flash that firmware by Odin or through samsung service center or install software via smart switch otherwise simply mobile data or wifi creates software loop hole which produces various types of issues in device by which this forum is full with
0 Likes
klaus2020
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
note 20 is a good phone if It had sd 865+ in India. but I still can't understand why Samsung price their phones so high. the price of the note 20 ultra exynos should have been around 80000inr . rog 3 with 144hz screen sd 865+ is priced at 50000 inr . oneplus 8 pro with 865 is priced at 55000 inr . Samsung is taking the Indian market for granted .
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
30000 rupees is also maximum for note 20 ... all of the removed features
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
intelligent scan = no , iris = no ,heart rate monitor sensor =no ,spo2 sensor =no,Bixby voice =no ,Bixby vision =no ,Bixby routine =no ,are any camera lense aperture 1.5 =no ,reminder =no,edge screen =no ,edge lighting =no ,goodlock support =no ,galaxy store =no ,headphone jack =no ,glass metal built =no ,qhd display =no ...after all of those samsung has ever made most bogus looking device like this ....this time isn't flagship it's true donkeyship device...practically downgrade