Original topic:

sᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛʏ ᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ: sᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ➊, ➋⓿➊➒

(Topic created on: 09-28-2019 11:28 AM)
AneeshAlexander
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung Galaxy S10 gets the Galaxy Note 10’s new camera and DeX features with an update.

Some companies can be stingy with what new features they bring to older devices. Samsung is generally good about this, launching devices with features that eventually trickle down to the rest of the lineup. The company is now bringing some of the camera features and DeX for PC support from the Galaxy Note 10 to the Galaxy S10 series. First up, the camera features. The Galaxy S10 is getting Live Focus, Live Focus Video, AR Doodle, Night Mode for the front camera, and Super Steady modes. Live Focus is a feature that was already available, but more effects have been added. Live Focus Video, however, is a completely new addition. AR Doodle allows you to draw on people’s faces and in real space. Next is Link to Windows, Dynamic Lock Screen, and DeX for PC. Link for Windows is essentially a shortcut to connect your phone to a PC, similar to the Your Phone app. Dynamic Lock Screen allows you to rotate through background images on the lock screen. Lastly, DeX for PC support allows the Galaxy S10 to work with Windows or Mac and the new DeX window. It’s a much easier way to use DeX. The update also brings the September 2019 security patches to the Galaxy S10 along with the usual array of performance and stability fixes. Samsung is rolling this out gradually to a handful of Galaxy S10 models. It may take some time to reach all models, but we’re glad to see Samsung isn’t saving their best features for only the newest phone.
13 Comments
GunnerBomb
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Are these features going to come for s9
0 Likes
Galaxy S
i don't know bro
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
no chance samsung will not give these features to our s9 devices
0 Likes
atishayjain
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I didn't get having aug
0 Likes
Galaxy S
last 1 month i using aug security patch
0 Likes
NileshSalla
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
when did you receive
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I took this information is xda developers site.
0 Likes
Lauki
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I hope Samsung brings this to Note 9 too!
0 Likes
GunnerBomb
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Are these features compatible with the s9 devices?
Not yet received the September security patch
0 Likes