Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

rosemary font

(Topic created on: 02-04-2021 04:39 AM)
sunildanny
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I am unable to find rosemary font on Samsung galaxy s21 ultra, where can I download it?
18 Comments
sunildanny
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
thank you
0 Likes
Solution
ChandanMallick
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Hello User,
I'm here to help you. Please follow my steps.
1. Download a VPN application from playstore which ever you like. For example UFO VPN.

2. After downloading the app don't open it. Remember you don't need to open it.

3. Then open all the sims in your phone with your sim ejector pin.

4. Follow this step carefully: Long press on Galaxy store >> click on app info >> Storage >> Clear all data >> Go back >> force stop.
NOTE: You need to force stop it.

5. Now connect your phone to a WIFI Network.

6. Now open the VPN and select an USA server as the default one and connect to it.

7. Now open your Galaxy store and when its first page get loaded simply close it and remove it from the Recents apps screen.

8. After this you need to follow these steps: Open Phone settings >> Display >> Font size & style >> Font style >> Download Fonts
NOTE: So now it will redirect you to the Galaxy store.

9. Now search for Rosemary Fonts or you can find on your screen by swiping down in the galaxy store page.

10. Simply download it and apply it in the settings.

11. Now disconnect the VPN and you can uninstall it. Insert your sim and enjoy.
That's all...
Thank You
sunildanny
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
thank you so much!
0 Likes
ChandanMallick
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
if you find my answer helpful then do accept as solution by clicking the three dots to my answer
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
what is the special in this font
0 Likes
ChandanMallick
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
it looks cool to some people
0 Likes
sunildanny
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
yes but why can't Samsung add these rosemary and cool jazz fonts to default? paying huge amount on phones and again following these procedures does not satisfy a customer right? is the font available only in US like snapdragon 888?
NandaGM51
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
WHATT!! SAMSUNG BLOCKED FONTS IN INDIA!! I THOUGHT IT'S AVAILABLE FOR FLAGSHIPS like PRE-LOADED. SO DISAPPOINTING!!

BTW, @AMPK.. see this. doesn't it look cool and more user friendly or readable. here sshot from this timeline, via tab A 10.1.

Screenshot_20210204-124115_Samsung Members.jpg