(Topic created on: 12-01-2019 06:09 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
Although I installed this one ui 2.0 

The changes I noticed 

1 digital wellbeing 
2 screen transition effect on gesture navigation ( ios = android ) 
3 dex mode via directly with usb cable 
4 camera quality is improved 
5 keyboard now has in built cursor control like hold down the space key for a while that will activate cursor control ( ios = android )
6 the app switching like pure ios 
7 lock screen app shortcuts  changed like the s10 and note 10 
8 dynamic lock screen added for lock screen 

9 the wallpaper changing in home also added now I can apply 100 wallpapers at once that changes in every 10 minutes,/ 1 hr/ 1 day or one week or one month all can be customized according to your need  and duration you set 

10  forced dark mode  but still no support for what's app, galaxy store , galaxy themes , Samsung health and Samsung memebers although samsung members will feature dark mode next , but rest of the apps haven't featured dark mode 

11 now there is an option for native screen recording provided that nice shot and game launcher screen recording has been removed from the support. 

12 there is the option found in the quick panel enabled by developer option under the setting of quick tiles there is option called sensors off this will turn all of your sensors off durring any time of the day or night this option is for those who dont want to use lock down mode which is accessible with power key menu

13 focus mode and wind down mode although this feature is great but dont us this much also there is called family link as well 

14  removed the support of quick panel grid you no longer have this support for the quick panel grid which is very bad for users like me who like to customize the devices. 

15  still there is no support for live focus or pro mode video recording 

16 there is still no support for slide to zoom through shutter button also they dint provided button for zooming in the camera I still have to use pinch zoom which is very very much creepy and. Bad and even worst and in convenient 

17 night mode is on both front and back with capability of zooming and switching lens 

18 still no support for Bixby routines the very use full option for automation of functionality 

19 power saving mode now has the option of adaptive battery saving 

20 device care changed in fresh look and feel also now delivers the accurate battery and ram managment also gives tips for charging a device 

21 now the sleeping apps will put all your apps to sleep automatically depending upon your setting 1 day to 7 days of app sleeping . Basically this option will detect the apps that you dont use will restrict the background activity  depending upon how much days you have been set 

22 always on display clock and date is separated from each other like divorced couple 😂😂

23 android beam was tend to removed but it is still here s10 walon  bada wala L lagaya 😂

24 night mode ka naam yogi ji ne badal ke dark mode rakhdiya  hai 😂 Yogi " aj se tumhara naam night mode ki jaga dark mode hoga"
With the effect on wallpaper as well 

25 change mien koi change nahi aya agar Samsung ko abhi bhi pro mode ya live focus video recording nahi dena toh memes kar war phir se ayega  is baar world war ak 47 aur nuclear bomb gira dunga Samsung ke upar 😂

26 last but not least charging phone does not turns on display for iris scanner that is liked 

27 still no support for shot suggestion

28 flaw detector removed from camera ui 

We want pro mode video recording feature We want shot suggestion We want slide to zoom We want single tap mode We want these Me to Samsung please

29 tips and user manual in settings page 

30 abe samsung Purane wale feature khahan hain 

31 native video editor added 

32 added trash feature for my files , contacts 

33 added mini popup  to phone dailer app 

34 permission  of location now changed to allow when app is used 

35 option to enable or disable  snooze notification added 

36 edge lighting has new effect  butterfly eclipse and many more 

37 edge panel color can be changed 

38 no Bixby routines have been provided 

31 Comments
owaismalla78