Original topic:

review of the good lock

(Topic created on: 02-03-2020 11:10 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
Routines the goodlock routines is not working well after the recent update the good lock routines turn off the mobile data and WiFi whenever I try to type something the good lock routines is now pathetic whenever I try to type something on comments section, what's app chats and any other social media platforms even on the samsung members app the good lock routines turns off the mobile data and the wifi when ever  I try to type something

Good lock task changer the good lock task changer is another level of worst bug that is the samsung pay won't work when you are using the task changer more over the task changer of good lock does not follows the android q gesture navigation system at all tha is whenever you try to switch apps to apps it only allows two apps to switch, 

These two apps needs a serious fix 
Samsung if you are hearing this then do fix these problems 

Routines also turns off the location and mobile data , WiFi whenever I try to find the Uber cabs it simply turns off everything when ever the keyboard is shown for the typing 

Kindly look for this problem 

Good lock routines and good lock task changer both are not performing well at all

For those user who don't believe 

Please set in good lock routines 

That is when the what's app  is oppened it will turn on the mobiles data and then try typing something then look that the mobile data is on or off

3 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
does your S9 show real time FPS in Games? (FPS meter)

and can u change Camera Blur shapes in s9's camera
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
camera blur can be change
speaking of games I don't know what your speaking
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
if you are talking about game launcher then I can set maximum FPS for the games