(Topic created on: 05-27-2020 11:03 PM)
deepudeepak5080
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hi
Dear all members,
I am facing some problem in my phone I.e s9+ 
Suddenly phone display colour I'll changed to dim color and after few seconds it comes to normal.
Actually I thought my phone is facing some problem but from past 4 to 5 days I enquired many people all are having same problems my request is what's happening to this 
Either it is software issue nor hardware issue???
Please let me know about this....
8 Comments
saltaf
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Several models including S and Note Series are having or facing screen issues on April and May patches, let us wait what and how Samsung adresses these issues.
Galaxy S
Try display test by dialing *#06# and make sure everything is correct. If the problem persists, contact Samsung service center.
ram_lodha09
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
may be because you have turned on adaptive display
Galaxy S
tq all well said so v I'll wait for next update release let's see it I'll improve or not
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

Check device in Safe Mode.
1. Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears.
2. Press and hold the power off icon.
To exit safe mode just restart your device.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy S
hi,
thanks for the advice and support,
as ur instructions I had checked moreover I had make enquires about this finally I got to know that after March software update its happening like this and finally I went to service center they also told that the same answer I had asked for solution they told this is display problem so I need to change display
due to that bug is not fixed after the new software update over heating occurred so it turns to display problem
so now who is responsible for this now??
it cost rs18500 for display
if I break that I'm responsible now who is responsible for this??
0 Likes
Galaxy S
we had recieved this notice but after saving this no to our phone recipient is not an WhatsApp user
so what v to do to connect with u people through WhatsApp??
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Even in low brightness the screen look a bit faded right, it's an software issue . A lot of S9 and note 9 users have been complaining about this. just use this app called OLED saver on the play store, it helps a lot.
0 Likes