Original topic:

redemption of active watch 2 offer

(Topic created on: 03-21-2021 02:11 PM)
D33pu
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hi currently I'm using my brand new s21 ultra and it came with the active watch 2 offer. In samsung shop under 'for you' tab there is no offer showing regarding the watch. Help me regarding the issue. 
Aalok__
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

Be sure you claim it fast or it can be out of stock I had pre-booked it and today I was able to redeem it as it was out of stock 

0 Likes
Aryan2405
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
how did u redeem it
0 Likes
D33pu
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I just ended up talking with samsung customer care and they told me that the offer is being live from 12 pm today onwards and may take max one week to reflect in samsung shop of individual.
0 Likes
Somu123
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
i was also informed by customer care that offer will be live from next week
0 Likes
D33pu
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Offer is live frm tday afternoon but may take upto a week to reflect.
0 Likes
Aryan2021
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
got the same reply from customer support. they said ,it has been pushed to one week.However, there is no such notification on there website.
0 Likes
Luckychetan21
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
irresponsible behavior from Samsung ...they should keep their word of redemption
0 Likes
Aalok__
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

I waited more than a month to redeem I offer as it was out of stock so I would say to wait some time and check the app daily once at midnight and and once at 12 noon don't call the redemption team they are helpless they were saying me it would come to stock on 22 nd march but it came on 20 March hopefully I was able to redeem it lets see how much time it takes to deliver

Rohitvpathak
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Redemption offers had been postponed.. It wil show u soon
0 Likes
Samfan1
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Any update on redemption?
0 Likes