(Topic created on: 08-15-2019 10:32 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
Blue tooth standard

A2DP the default

A2DP stands for advance audio distribution
A2DP is more or less the default for streaming audio over Bluetooth A2DP has the standard that operates in stereo and supports most of the standard audio compression codecs i.e it supports up to 345 kilo bits per second at 48 kilohertz 

supported in all phones 

Aptx the upgrade 

Qualcomm aptx TM hd 
Aptx is also a compression standard like SBC or MP3 but its an altogether better one and one thats designed to work within the limited bandwidth and low power available to Bluetooth devices CSR the developer that created aptx says that it uses a proprietary compression method that preserves more audio's full range of frequency 

A full aptx is faster and sound is  more immersive than A2DP standard the higher standard goes in this system is 24bit / 48kHz audio and streaming is higher bit rate 

So the phone comes with 5.0 standard 
A2DP and aptx made by Qualcomm

5.0 here means the range of audio 

A2DP here means stable audio delivery over the Bluetooth at the rate of 345 kilobits/48kHz

Aptx here means the sound in stereo while on Bluetooth at the bit rate of 24 bit /48kHz

This is the reason why Bluetooth audio is immersive and better these days 

Earlier in 2009 to 2012 the Bluetooth audio system were developing this is why you feel bad audio back in those days but today's standards and upgrade are different. And companies developed the better audio quality these days . More over the we are moving towards wireless future.

For the users who complain the audio in Bluetooth is bad . These are the users who never test the modern day Bluetooth audio standards and claim to have head phone jacks on the phone. I was on this type of users who complained once the Bluetooth audio is not better but after running several test and trying different combinations with Bluetooth audio I found that company was right to remove the head phone jack from note 10 and I think head phone jack is obsolete it is just a Extra port in the phone 

Upon my survey 
75% of users don't care about headphone jack 
10 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
A great information
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
me other company ka earbuds lunga🤓.mera akg headphone kharap ho gaya
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
👍
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
same here
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Hey! can you please recommend me some good bluetooth wireless earphones of JBL(with latest launch) my budget is Rs. 2000
0 Likes
vishalthakur
Active Level 5
Galaxy S

hey

0 Likes
tgko
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
you missed aptxhd and ldac support, you are lacking some major stuff.
0 Likes