Original topic:

really bad experience with Samsung and du store

(Topic created on: 09-09-2020 12:49 PM)
alrayhi
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy S

after dropping my s20 ultra 5g to icell samsung store . and i told them about battery life issues and auto focus lagging and heets . after two days they said nothing wrong with it . also they said they kept the phone 100 % for 22hr and 30 % left what kind of standby for 5000 mha battery . 

i paid for Samsung care plus i spent money to get good services all what i hear we cannot replace the phone even the employees told me this how exynos works . well congratulations samsung for fooling us 👏  . ill complain to Samsung Korea about your **bleep** services in gulf . Samsung care marketing said we cannot replace it only we can fix if there's a problem.  what the hell i paid 4800 AED for this phone.  you should replace it for me or stop selling us . my advice to people if you buy Samsung abroad without warranty its same thing here with warranty doing nothing 😑 .. im glad i didn't bought z fold 2 from here . for sure if anything happens to screen all what u will hear sorry we cannot replace phone for u . only we can fix it . what a  joke . guys stay away from Samsung gulf 

2 Comments
Yabebs
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
They will driver their customers away soonest.
0 Likes
ExTr3m1sT
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Samsung is worst lately with after sales support and their inefficient processors. Only solution would be to switch though its hard choice for someone who is a fan of One UI.