Original topic:

"Not registered on network"

(Topic created on: 03-15-2016 02:09 PM)
Pirateofthe7seas
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hi there, i bought my new Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge duos recently, everything seems to be working fine. A couple of days later noticed that i got no mobile data but the signal bar was full, i couldn't use anything related to internet so i tried making a call which gave me this message "Not registered on Network".

I tried waiting for it but it didn't seem like it would go so the only fix would be to either switch to GSM/2G and use 2G or restart the phone then 4G would work normally until randomly it would happen again some other day or in the same day even.

I use 1 sim and a 128GB Samsung SD card, so im actually not using the dual sim. I tried all fixes available online and for now i didn't encounter the issue, which would be since yesterday, but im waiting because it just happens randomly so ill update this post if it happens. For me that would mean that i should probably wait for the last fix which is an update, if that didn't work ill just go for a replacement device.

NOTE: I also notice "Cell Standby" in the battery usage to drain alot of battery, usually 2nd or 3rd in the top list after "Screen". Is that normal?

Do let me know if you do have this issue or you don't, thanks.

Problem Summary:

Error message: "Not registered on Network"
Issues: No calling or data on LTE/4G autoconnect mode
Device: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge duos
Cause: Unknown and occurs randomly

UPDATE:

This issue got solved for me after a factory reset and the latest update.
0 Likes
4 Comments
Nightstroke
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I think that's actually a Problem with the sim
0 Likes
Pirateofthe7seas
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
I didn't have any issues like that with the previous Android phone, im using the same sim.
0 Likes
rel0aded
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Have you tried to choose sim1 for data and calls in the sim manager? I had a similar issue with my s6 duos. Sometimes the settings in the sim manager needs to be updated agin
0 Likes
iLightyear
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Any updates? Are you able to access LTE now?
Did you buy the duos device in the country that you're using it in or you bought it in a country different from your country of use?
0 Likes