Original topic:

"Green Line" issue on s20+ display

(Topic created on: 07-01-2022 09:55 AM)
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung I am facing a green line issue on display of s20 plus your flagship phone. Device didn't fall or face any water spills still I am facing green line issue on display. I was watching suddenly display had a green line.

I visited service center for the sudden issue. They suggested to change the display and it will cost approx Rs. 17,000/-. Its almost 1 and 1/2 year I am using this device suddenly this issue has occured after update. I am not willing to pay for this faulty display.

Please help me out and don't force me to go to consumer court.
9 Comments
Galaxy S
After the Android 12 update every s20 plus user face this issue...no option without screen replacement 😑
0 Likes
Pratheep007
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Hi,
We have formed a page wherein many users who have experienced DISPLAY GREEN LINE ISSUE are expressing their grievance. We need your support too.
Please join this below thread to represent this display failure issue collectively.
Thread/ post name: ASSEMBLY POINT FOR ALL GREEN LINE ISSUE CUSTOMERS.
Search for the above page/thread in Samsung members app.
And Please post / copy paste your grievance once again in this group to show a collective representation of the problem. Thank you.
0 Likes
mdtahir
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Samsung in India not support customer boycott Samsung
Galaxy S
Guys please watch this & be aware of this issue before you buy new flagship smartphones of Samsung

Current Position of Samsung S series & especially the S20 plus phones.

https://youtu.be/a6xMfYEE_0U
0 Likes
noman7
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Samsung अपनी ज़िम्मेदारी से मुंह फेर रहा.... कितने S20 plus के display खराब होने की शिकायत आ चुकी है....news में भी आ गया....twitter पे भी लोगों ने share किया....पर Samsung को कोई फर्क ही नही पड़ा.... मेरे Note 9 का भी display software update के बाद खराब हो गया था जिसके लिए मुझे ₹14000 खर्च करने पड़े..... अब Samsung के service और phones पर भरोसा नही रहा.... वो अपने भरोसेमंद ग्राहक को बेवकूफ बना रहे.....Nothing phone लूंगा अब...
0 Likes
Pratheep007
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Hi,
We have formed a page wherein many users who have experienced DISPLAY GREEN LINE ISSUE are expressing their grievance. We need your support too.
Please join this below thread to represent this display failure issue collectively.
Thread/ post name: ASSEMBLY POINT FOR ALL GREEN LINE ISSUE CUSTOMERS.
Search for the above page/thread in Samsung members app.
And Please post / copy paste your grievance once again in this group to show a collective representation of the problem. Thank you.
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support! 

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We request that you kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Dear Samsung Customer Support,

The problem is not occuring due to any physical damage. It has happen after the the update and phone was in my hand and I have seen the green line coming on display.

So please stop making us fool and give a firm solution. We have purchase a flagship device and they are expensive. After spending so much money and in revert we are not getting any solution for the problem which has occured bcoz of your update. I am not willing to spend heavy amount to change its display It is not my fault.
Galaxy S
Guys please watch this & be aware of this issue before you buy new flagship smartphones of Samsung

Current Position of Samsung S series & especially the S20 plus phones.

https://youtu.be/a6xMfYEE_0U
0 Likes