Original topic:

products aren't available which were bundled with s21 ultra prebook offer

(Topic created on: 01-30-2021 06:19 PM)
Varishthopinion
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
After 72hours of  registeration on samsung shop app, I got pre book offer eligibility check. Afterwards I check in some of the products are out of stock, like galaxy watch active and and tablet s6 lite, etc. 
15 Comments
RakeshJR
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
yup
0 Likes
GEEHITH
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
yes same problem
0 Likes
rojon
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Things no reviewer will talk about but a no.of people have the same problem
RipuD
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
same issue
0 Likes
rmps
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
same issue. unable to redeem watch... out of stock....
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Samsung is not even taking pain to reply
0 Likes
rajeshsurana
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

Same here. Not able to redeem Active 2 watch as it is out of stock. I called Samsung customer care and they said that stock for pre-book offer is different than normal stock. Looks like that's not true. Need to wait for that watch to come back in stock. Those who preordered S21 ultra from Amazon got the watch and smart tag with the phone itself. Lucky people!

0 Likes
Shalen2411
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

I am unable to redeem the pre book offer on s21 ultra. Previously the error was like imei not activated or error occured.

Now it says 'Apologies, This is applicable only for S21 users who are eligible for offer'

I purchased this device on 28th Jan from flipkart and it was showing there that this offer is available till 28th Night.

I got the device on 30th Morning and activated it. It's been more than 72 hours but I am getting above error.

Anyone can help? 

0 Likes
Smunair
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
same issue..just that I got it from Amazon..samsung is not bothered..they are putting blame on Amazon
0 Likes