Original topic:

problems with s20 ultra

(Topic created on: 08-14-2020 12:35 PM)
mayur3031
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I have galaxy s20 ultra my phone does not charge i have to put the charging pin in and out several times in order to charge phone keeps on lagging it auto rotate by itself even if i turn it off the earphones does not work many a time i have to switch off the phone and again switch it on in order to make it work. Phone speaker don't work 😒 many a time just let me know did i just paid 93000 for this kind of phone and service phone mic doesn't work as well every time i have to call that person twice to make microphone works.The device is not worth even 10000 with such kind of service #s20ultra #ultralaggphone #98000 
6 Comments
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
brother go to service center and also send feedback to samsung bro
0 Likes
mayur3031
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
brother i will but tell me one thing that is it worth that i pay 93k for a device use it for few months and get a repaired device 🤔
0 Likes
Galaxy S
It is not even worth 50k bro..
AravindanR
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Not all devices are like this. It could be a faulty unit. Its rather unfortunate that you got it. It **bleep** if phone does not work well after paying so much.
0 Likes
mayur3031
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
that's right having a really hard time
0 Likes
Samsung_Support5
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes