Original topic:

problem with wifi networking in india

(Topic created on: 11-14-2019 10:44 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S
As we know our devices have the support for wifi 5 or wifi 6 standard 

But the problem here arises with our wifi routers in India we still have the wifi routers of wifi 3 technology so it lacks the true nature of wifi 5 or 6 or higher in our devices , due to lack of infrastructure of wifi networking and lack of networking infrastructure we dont get the exact amount of speed in our mobile network 

The 
True 3g speed was 10mbps to 30 mbps but in India we got less than 5 mbps speed of internet 
3g acted as 2g or even 1g 

True 4g speed is according to the condition is lies between 50 mbps to 100 mbps with accuracy of 80 to 90 percent but we lacked again here we are getting maximum speed of 10 mbps to 30 mbps just like true 3g networks 

India with 5g 
The true 5g networks will be the speed of 1 gbps to 3 gbps . In India the 5 will act as 4g 

So what we need to have is to create a better infrastructure for both wifi 5 and wifi 6 or higher 
Similarly goes for 4 g or 5g or higher 

So even if the manufacturers provide us the wifi 5 6 etc we might not gets it's full potential to use those 

You guys might think that it's **bleep** or lie 

But the reality is 

Our country  lacks the infrastructure 
For 

Wifi 5 or 6 or higher 
3g or 4g or 5g or higher 

We dont have enough infrastructure to get use it's full potential of networking sector 

We are lacking 5 to 10 years in terms of networking technology.  

So i dont think that 5g will be gimmick but the problem here that we lack the required infrastructure to gain it's full potential of networking 

I am sorry but this is the reality of indian networking system 

So might disagree with all the points 

If there is anything I did wrong in this article feel free to correct and comment 
14 Comments
Goldychahal
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
correct
Galaxy S
You are on the right track..👍
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
bhai first let government think about road infrastructure.....actually i dont agree with you because india can never get that much of speed as we are the 2nd largest populated country in the world...and catering to this much speed is highly impossible...if india was a developed with less population you could get what you have written...india should improve in other unfrastures first...later the wifi thing will come
Galaxy S
You are also correct..
arijitkoner98
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
i think both shinchan and imprompt are right in their own way...and we also have to appreciate the fact that we Indians are getting data at much less cost than other countries...and expanding data coverage is more important than high speed in a populous country like India
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
bro I am telling that india cannot get i am here telling about the internet network speed and coverage of the network
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
and about infrastructure
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
@shinchan you did not get me i am saying that road ka infra hee theek nahi kar sake to kya internet ka karenge? Internet ka infrastructure dooor ki baath hai
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
acha
0 Likes