Original topic:

problem with audio jack

(Topic created on: 09-25-2020 10:59 AM)
Deba1801
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hi, recently, got into this issue, where my headphone when inserted into the jack only works at certain positions.  If the headphone connecter is rotated. I get a muffled voice and the speech from the music or program whatever it is goes away. 

Looks like an audio jack issue to me as I have tried to clean the debris inside the post using a toothpick. I have also tested different earphones. All have this issue. Also the same earphones work well with other devices.

Has someone faced this before? Would you be able to help? How did you get it fixed? 

I am using a S10 plus.

Thanks in advance 😊
0 Likes
28 Comments
SliceSupport
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I think its your fault. as You said You tried to clean it using toothpick.

cleaning charger port , audio jack is done with air blowers with some chemical not by any hard objects
0 Likes
Deba1801
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
are you serious? the problem happened and then I cleaned with a cotton wrapped toothpick with little brush touches.

I have been cleaning my iPhone port like that for years.

Anyways, the most important of all please not that first the issue happened. then only I tried that. so there is no point of me damaging the port. 🤣
SliceSupport
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
but in your post you have not mentioned that you cleaned after issue showed up .. you just said about issue and said

LOOK LIKR AN AUDIO JACK ISSUE TO ME AS I HAVE TRIED

so this meant that your issue was there after you tried to clean the jack
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
@Deba, mr slice comments is only because of his over smartness
he want that you should post like an essay😁🤣🤣
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
and mr. slice he any thing not mentioned in post, then you should😄😄😁😁 ask first your query related to post
ok next time please
SliceSupport
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
welcome mR ehsank the exposer of samsung community lolz

i dont need to ask as his post clearly said

read the second paragragh .. he said as i have tried to clean

are you retired one dont understand the simple english ..
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
you told that he didn't mentioned 😅😅🤣🤣🤣
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
by the way you don't k ow the way, we should ask if post is not clear to you, i think you didn't observe the things here, only comment randomly 😅😅😅
SliceSupport
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
read the entire conversation.. you will realise how stupid you are now. why i said he did not mentioned and what he mentioned

lolz i have no words for you , how stupid looks this for you

from your behaviour we already realized who you are kiddo

Now read this , he wrote

"Looks like an audio jack issue to me as I have tried to clean the debris inside the post using a toothpick"

what does it it means??
and when i said he should not have did that . he said no issue was there prior to the cleaning task

lolz . you have a serious problem of understanding sentence meanings

go get some classes

Your most of comments already showed how you do quick reply without reading the issue exactly many of other users also mentioned this

someone asked Laggy behind the feature and Your answered about lag whereas they asking for actually Not having feature for long

than recently one post showed the user asked for SEEK and FAST FORWARD and your are talking there about prev/next , play pause
0 Likes