Original topic:

problem of lock

(Topic created on: 10-28-2019 08:24 PM)
SandipChakrabortyy
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Guys please help me out, from yesterday Im not able to unlock my phone (with one ui 2.0) with pattern. Even can't change the pattern to disable it. Now im working with fingerprint but what next. If i switched off my phone then how can I open it again? 
8 Comments
Galaxy S
Can you please do me a favour and like this post? Thankyou!
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Gallery/Diwali-with-Galaxy/td-p/2625921
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Stop Spamming in every post looks irritating.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Yes first disable all the BIOMETRICS And PIN.
I had to FACTORY reset my whole phone.
Just in case disable prevent phone from switching off when locked.
Enable android device manager.
Main Point
REMEMBER THE SAMSUNG ACCOUNT ID AND PASSWORD and The GOOGLE PASSWORD as smart lock don't work after resetting and requires authentication while resetting just in case
0 Likes
Galaxy S
can disable pin bro, in there it is showing wrong Pin and If I disable biometrics then how can I enter in my phone ?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
oh.. problem seems to be worse. Just try not to turn off your phone. I know sometimes in beta the phone needs to be RESTARTED if it freezes but try to avoid it as possible.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
do you tried find my device option
0 Likes
Galaxy S
No it was disabled.
0 Likes
mishilpatel
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I am facing the same issue. on googling I found that this issue is wide spread and faced by many samsung users on s8, s8+, s9, s9plus and s10 series also. samsung suc-ks in solving this issue. they even dont have control over their services n ask us to backup data n do factory reset due to their security issues
0 Likes