Original topic:

premium phone vs mid buget phone

(Topic created on: 01-04-2020 01:51 AM)
sunny4826
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
There is no diffrence between s10 plus and and galaxy a50s. All the functions are same always on display blah blah so why should we buy s10 plus just for better camera and little bit screen difference nothing else so why should we pay 70000 for s10 plus. If we buy apple everyone knows that its a costly phone and it has status but in Samsung s10 plus nobody knows that u r carrying a s10 plus because there is nothing diffrence to know that its a premium phone ur carrying. Everyone will think u r carrying normal phn. Premium phone should be like this everyone should know from the back of the phone that its galaxy s10 plus. Nothing is written on the back that its s10 plus. So Samsung pls premium phone should be different from mid budget phn. No class shown when we have s10 plus in our hand because nobody knows that its s10 plus. So many handsets in Samsung that nobody can judge which phn u r carrying. So Samsung pls show some standard if we are paying 70000 there should be diffrence.

What u think guys pls comment 
11 Comments
DeepChavda
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
You should first see detailed specs for both of the devices for comparison

the major difference is the processor

and you said about apple gives costly phones, yes you were right but do they even give any mid range phones? I think not, and that's why people can say that you got a premium phone

just tell me that can everyone tell that someone holding a Xiaomi phone has a premium phone or a mid range phone just by looking at it from the back
sunny4826
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
i know the difference between the processor but nothing is different from outside body
0 Likes
Sowrab
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Bro..You need to understand that there are a lot of differences between the two devices you compared..The S10 series mobiles can be easily distinguished from the rear side by the array of cameras..And they are the first devices to feature infinity O displays..They support reverse wireless charging and also come with more storage on the base variants unlike Apple..If you want your device to look more premium, you can try the LED back covers for your device..You are paying more amount for the flagship grade internals..They have the best displays yet..If you want to pay for innovation and more features, definitely samsung should be your choice..If Brand is your sole preference, you need to understand that Samsung is one of the best brand in the Android ecosystem..
sunny4826
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
i m talking about only looks so that we can judge the phone from far. i m also big fan of Samsung but nobody knows from tha back about how cameras are placed for s10 plus.
0 Likes
Sam4012
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
mid range n flagship...like most imp. processor and fast android updates, premium built quality,screen protection, display dynamic panel,wireless charging n fast reverse wireless charging,HDR10+, Dolby atmos, dual speakers, Wifi 6,heart rate monitor, security and also most imp IP Rating jo har barnd provide nahii kra paate..ae sb vo feature hai jo mid range me nahi milte..
sunny4826
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
all the features are not in mid budget phn but lot of similarities are there so nobody can judge by the looks
0 Likes
Sam4012
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
edge screen to main factor hai bhai look wise ek Samsung flagship ka...use kaise bhul rahe...jo har kisi ko attract krta hai..but shyd ap bs apple logo ko leke uske favor me ho😅
0 Likes
sunny4826
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
edge screen to Samsung a50s mein bhi hai tabhi to keh raha hoon by looks koi zyada diffrence nahi hai and kam se kam s10 plus to likhna chaiye back par
0 Likes
Sam4012
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
jahan tak mujhe pta hai a50s me flat display hai notch k sath...n s10 plus me curved edges both side...yahii to pehchan hai flagship ki
0 Likes