Original topic:

poor service from authorized service center

(Topic created on: 08-22-2018 07:57 AM)
kunalkashyap
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I had my s7 edge's screen replaced from an authorized service center on 13.08.2018. Now my s7 edge is water damaged. That too from water spilled by a water bottle. I mean samsung claims that it has IP68 rating and it survives under 1.5m depth for almost half and hour and my phone is getting damaged by just spilling of water from a bottle. When I told this to customer care they said that every authorized service center performs a water test after repair and I can check that from any service center. Now on 20.08.2018 I came to know that my phone has not yet water tested from the service center where I got the screen replaced and also that the case is still open in samsung's system. Now when screen is replaced from an authorized service center then where is water test reports ? If they had performed a water test which they were supposed to do before returning my phone then obviously my phone wouldn't be in this condition. Now when I complained all these on customer care, they are telling me to submit my phone to service center where I got to know that the phone is not yet water tested after repair. Now today is national holiday(22.08.2018) for ID'UL Azha. So I cannot submit my phone today. I will submit my phone hopefully by tomorrow. I am hoping that samsung will take corrective measures and repairs my phone in warranty because my phone wouldn't be in this condition if service center has performed their job genuinely in the first place.
0 Likes
6 Comments
vijay98
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
same problem my mobile
0 Likes
kunalkashyap
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Did you got it fixed ?
0 Likes
vijay98
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
no yrrr
0 Likes
vijay98
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
service centre bale 18000 mang rhe hai
0 Likes
kunalkashyap
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
puri story btao bhai kya hua tha
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks for being with Samsung and sharing your concern. We would request you to provide the complete details of the issue along with the service centre details so that our concerned team can look into the matter and guide you accordingly. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes