Original topic:

please software update samsung galaxy s8 plus

(Topic created on: 04-24-2020 03:11 PM)
Sunilk21m1r
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I have a Samsung galaxy s8 plus my mobile so i want software update in android 10 version 
10 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
ok then you have to root your device first...because Samsung will not provide any more big os update in that device
0 Likes
Galaxy S
after root how can install
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
first tell me why you will root?root is not good things...it can destroy your device forever..and if you successfully root your device..then also you have to compensate 4 to 5 useful inbuilt features,,Knox security services gone forever, you can't use secure folder, Samsung pay like apps, none of the Samsung service center will take any responsibility or they don't repair your device according to term and condition....better use your device as it is....because android 10 is not a big upgrade...maximum 3 or 4 extra features...overall same as pie
0 Likes
panisai
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
will get bro don't worry
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
never will get...it's not depends of Samsung...it's totally depends on Google.as android is platform from Google only not by Samsung .and Google samsung parnarship agreement clearly said not more than 2 major update going to be given in Samsung...not more than 3 to one plus device and Google own pixels maximum 3 to 4
0 Likes
sonijiS20p
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
9 tk hi ginti thi apke mobile k liye.
0 Likes
panisai
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I chatted with Samsung executives dey have told dat for s8 plus will get the update of android 10
sonijiS20p
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
ye toh android 20 ki bhi mana nhi krege...inka kaam hi **bleep** bnane ka hai.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
customer care executives are nothing but idiots..they don't know anything basically...they don't have commonsense also that whatever Samsung already published eligible device lists which can't be changed or added further..because that lists are full and final
0 Likes