Original topic:

please help guys s10 lite vibration problem.

(Topic created on: 09-18-2020 11:47 AM)
sk04
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
After updating to one ui 2.5 phone is vibrating occasionally.
I have downloaded the nice catch app but it only showing vibration history from app.
Like app showing  that i have recieved notifications from insta about an hour ago but phone is vibrating now.
And also i have turned off the vibration for touch interactions , only navigation gesture vibrations are allowed .
Please help guys. 
And also it is happening just after when i m unlocking the device and after that there is no sign of vibrations for a long time.

Update --- now its not happening that much frequently(by booting into safe mode, cleaning cache from apps, several restarts) but when it is happening i just want to bang my phn on floor or bang my head on the wall😑😶😤
Really need some proper fix.
And yes i have contacted with support team and yes " they are prioritising and looking into this matter"

Update- guys turn off the tools page/tab from edge panel and it seems to solve the problem of rendom vibrations.
14 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
brother go to safemode and restart your device then check
Galaxy S
In members app go to get help> phone care> interactive checks > click on vibration. Check whether it's responding instantly or not.
sk04
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
it is responding instantly
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Then your vibration motor is doing well. It's a software bug. Don't worry about it.
Galaxy S
yeah...even i am facing the same problem.
Pd810
Active Level 6
Galaxy S

Yes the same issue. I suspect the camera is doing that. But I am not sure. It is really strange

Galaxy S
That's ui2.5 bug..even we s10+ users are also facing it
sk04
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
typical samsung
Mouryan12
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Same problem with Note 10 lite after updating to 2.5.