Options
Galaxy S

5 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Abhishek13892
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Now Message app will work like other chatting app, you will get soon notification that someone has read your message or not

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy S
It will work like other chatting apps..that's it..

View solution in context

Solution
ØMSūbhâsh
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
it's RCS (Reach Communications Service) you send and receive photos videos music and more using mobile data and wifi network. like other massaging app

View solution in context

Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
by this your message look like chat apps ,one on one conversation

View solution in context

Solution
BearXXV
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
This is RCS (Rich Communication Service). New thing here is you can send and receive all kinds of messages over internet. It also depends that the other person must be on the same messaging service and must be on internet connection. You can think it as whatsapp kind of service but on your messaging app and one more thing, if you're not on internet it'll send messages in traditional way over your account balance. This is Android Version of iMessage on apple that people are so fond of. Hope this helps 😊

View solution in context

11 Comments
Solution
Abhishek13892
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Now Message app will work like other chatting app, you will get soon notification that someone has read your message or not
Solution
Galaxy S
It will work like other chatting apps..that's it..
Galaxy S
rcs
Solution
ØMSūbhâsh
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
it's RCS (Reach Communications Service) you send and receive photos videos music and more using mobile data and wifi network. like other massaging app
Solution
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
by this your message look like chat apps ,one on one conversation
Galaxy S
thanks friends but this app is safe ????
BearXXV
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Yes, it's as safe as Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, Viber, Telegram and other. It's pretty safe. 😊
BearXXV
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
If you find my answer any helpful please accept it as your solution by clickingon three dots on my comment. I would really appreciate that. Thank You 😊
Galaxy S
Totally safe..if satisfied with my response then click at 3 dots near my 1st comment and accept it as solution to help others 👍