Original topic:

pink line on s7 edge.

(Topic created on: 05-27-2017 08:41 AM)
tinnu
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Not even 6 months old and it showed a pink line on the display. it's frequently appearing. HwModule test(dial *#0*#) to fix the dead pixels, though it's not fixed. went to the service centre and if they found a small dent on it and they're like your warranty won't claim and an extra 20,000 for the display they charge. WTF.
0 Likes
7 Comments
Galaxy S
if you have insurance...claim it
nearly 80% they will provide
0 Likes
GUNASEELAN
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
bro thats not a problem that lines are occurring based on your mobile heat in my mobile also that pink lines are occurring some time
0 Likes
DHooM2
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
mee too... soo dad bro ..
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Omg so how did you spotted first time..
0 Likes
Galaxy S
If you wanted new display check over ebay that usually have under 10k and it will give full on warranty for ओंठ and all are imported just only check the seller feedback has to more than 95% and sold around 100 piece if u have to pay 20k better 10k
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Thank you for sharing your query. We would like to inform you that we have dedicated support team for service issue, so we will request you to kindly send us your concern with contact details so they will better assist you in this regards on provided link http://www.samsung.com/in/info/contactus.
0 Likes
whiterfang
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
guyss.. i also had that pink line .my phone was about 6.5 months older. i went to the service centre and they replaced my display under full warranty..
0 Likes