phir wohi baat ghum phir ke

(Topic created on: 04-24-2020 10:56 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S

Samsung ke Germany wale moderator  ke kya kahne 😂

Hello  @ Toni66 

According to the information available to us, the One UI 2.1 update will not be rolled out on the Galaxy S9 or the Note9. 

We cannot make a blanket statement about the period over which certain mobile devices are supplied with updates from us. Software updates depend on various factors, which are also influenced by external conditions. Even if your Galaxy smartphone no longer receives the update to One UI 2.1, it is still far from old.

many Greetings

JudithH
* Samsung Community - Moderator *

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S9-S9/ONE-UI-2-1-f%C3%BCr-das-Galaxy-S9-Plus/td-p/1640716...

I will forward your request, but I cannot promise anything. 🍕 Especially when there is apparently already a rejection.

DavidB
* Samsung Community Moderator *
Samsung support staff wanted!
Do you love communication with people and are you enthusiastic about technical products? Then we are looking for you. Now also possible from home! Write us a private message!

Hello  @ shinchannohara1994 ,

I moved your question into this existing thread. 

As far as we know, there will be no One UI 2.1 update for the devices you mentioned.

kind regards

SinaR
* Samsung Community Moderator *
Samsung support staff wanted!
Do you love contact and communication with people and are you enthusiastic about technical products?
Then we are looking for you! Write us a private message for more information.

13 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Samsung ko khud hi nehi pata ki uo kya karne wale hain 🤣🥰
immi007
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Samsung see aur kya expect kar sakthe hai
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable