Original topic:

people who are on android 10 beta on S9 do this to solve lags

(Topic created on: 12-01-2019 01:48 AM)
shinu7
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I updated my S9 to android 10 beta and my S9 UI was not smooth it was lagging it was annoying and then i wiped cache partition today.. believe me my S9 is so much better then before i hope it helps you.. it worked for me though..
7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
everything is perfect also in my galaxy s9...only 1 issue.....that iris scanner is too much dark pink.....are you facing same?
shinu7
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
No I'm not using iris scanner coz i use fingerprint... but only problem i have right now is VIDEO ENHANCER isn't working.. ofcourse it has many bugs its beta so we have no other option we have to wait till the stable arrives but till then you can try wipe cache partition it will clear old cache files from android 9 pie and make your device more faster
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I reset my device direct after update it....only iris dark issue
0 Likes
GunnerBomb
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
how did u cleaned?
0 Likes
GunnerBomb
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
can u please guide me the steps?
0 Likes
shinu7
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
switch off your device after it completely turns off

Press and hold power up and bixby key and now press and hold power key.. dont release those 3 buttons untill you see android logo
0 Likes
shinu7
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
you will see some options you will have to navigate with your volume up and down buttons and power key will work as Ok button... select wipe cache partition and do it after that select reboot device and you are done
0 Likes