Original topic:

pdf file viewing issue in s10

(Topic created on: 06-12-2021 05:15 PM)
Debanshi
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I am facing this problem after upgrading UI 3.1 that any pdf file is not opening. It indicates "corrupted format" or " check your connection or make the file name shorter " .  If anyone also facing same kind of problem then please suggest me to resolve the problem. 
Thanks in advance you all. 
9 Comments
Kawsar4s
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Pdf reader name? Ex: Adobe/Foxit?
Debanshi
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Adobe pdf reader
Kawsar4s
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Install Foxit reader (just try open)
See screenshoot Screenshot_20210612-190641_Google Play Store.jpg
Debanshi
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thanks for your suggestion but I am very sorry to say that I tried it but couldn't solve the problem. Any more idea?
0 Likes
Debanshi
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Again like this. Screenshot_20210612-104139_WhatsApp_47241.jpg
0 Likes
Chaman17
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Are you using dual whatsapp?
Debanshi
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes, I am using dual whatsapp since a long. Then what?
0 Likes
Chaman17
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Yeah. You now cannot view pdf files from dual whatsapp account. This is because of the recent policy changes implemented Samsung and Google. There isn't exactly any solution. But to eliminate your problem, do the following steps:
1. Open your cloned whatsapp account->settings->chats->chat backup.
Backup all your messages, photos, videos, docs on your device and your google drive.
Ensure that you remember the credentials of your google account that you're using as backup.
2. Next,open play store and download whatsapp business. Install, add your phone number, verify your otp. You will get a prompt asking whether you want to restore your content from backup. Select your google account and all your content will be restored on your account after sometime.
3. Lastly, go to settings and disable the option of dual messenger.
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes