Original topic:

overheat

(Topic created on: 02-25-2020 11:04 AM)
aryan3
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
SAMSUNG s9+ After using the mobile for some time the upper part makes the mobile overheat, give some subjection how to solve this problem?
5 Comments
rageofcarnage
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Many factors causes the phone to overheat, do you use your phone while charging if yes then please don't and charge your phone by firstly removing any case if it has any, have you dropped your phone several times if yes then may be it's possible that the battery is misbehaving and causing the overheat in this case take your phone to the service center for the device inspection..! or maybe it's just a resultant of another bad security patch update! give us more details of your problem!
0 Likes
aryan3
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S
None of this is the reason for the heat bcoz nothing of this kind has been happeningNeither do I charge my phone with a cable inserted nor have I dropped it so this is clearly not the reason for the issue I raised
0 Likes
kart123
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
it is happening coz of your network.

your mobile data network isn't stable. try using the mobile data on roof or somewhere.
rageofcarnage
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
yeah then this must be it.!
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Hi there,

To resolve the issue please follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the given link: http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1119803

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > click on “+“icon > send feedback > error report/ask questions). 

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes