Original topic:

over Heating issues

(Topic created on: 04-12-2021 05:59 PM)
Members_jsEkQQN
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

I bought the brand new S21 Ultra 256gb.  when i am taking photos or videos  it started over heating .I can't hold the phone due to over heat and its says "your phone is over heat camera will not work."  i

went to Samsung CC  and they update the software. but stil i am having a same issue.. what to do.?

9 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Is it happening only when you use the camera?
Honey111
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Heating while using camera or video calling is normal, but if it heats up beyond the certain parameters noted by samsung then you need to visit the samsung care again . And ask them to open camera and measure the temperature.
0 Likes
Avi7308
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
every high end samsung user facing this issue bro...and also the global temperature is incresed so samsung exynos version mobile heat up to quickly...i used s7edge, s9plus, note9 plus and note10 plus...i often face this temperature issue during summer time...only summer duration
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Its something to do with the software because I have seen people with Snapdragon facing the same issue.
0 Likes
Avi7308
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
samsung should solve this issue in next update
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes, they should.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I have the Exynos version and I am struggling from the same issue
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes