Original topic:

oreo is much batter than nougut in galaxy s7 and s7 edge

(Topic created on: 06-25-2018 07:32 AM)
sonijiS20p
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
samsung is updated our s7 and s7egde devices with lots of new features and improvment samsung gave us new and latest samsung experence 9 that is very smooth fast and very attractive and new ui is very comfortable and too much faster than nougut. oreo comes with improved ram management and processing and also new feature like new aod dual messeger new notification settings edge lighting styles latest keyboard but according to me the major part of this new o.s is latest user interface that comes with s8 and s8 plus and s9 like premium device really oreo is awesome in many cases of performence. plz share your oreo experience with me. thanks
0 Likes
6 Comments
EZEE
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
well it's many who were complaining of issues with oreo update. Hope Samsung provide recovery update for them.
sonijiS20p
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
right. we are facing some issues or problems on s7edge after oreo update. samsung should be solve these issues as soon as possible bcoze these problem reduce the device life if its remain long time.
Nikanabar
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
but consider those people who are enjoying Oreo, like me & s7edgeuser1

for me no issues, better performance n battery life.
0 Likes
Suggestion
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
only problem in video recording.
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thank you for sharing your experience with the Community and for taking time to write us. We value your trust, and we will do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you expect. Great you liked It!!

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
Boy
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
no bixby.massege app.ar sticers. camera port. dolby atmos.face unlocking. star pic (images AOD)in s7 edge.
0 Likes